Talent Group NZ are proud to add another division to their services. We have experienced an increasing demand at Talent Recruit for career guidance and support to clients and candidates and we are delighted to now offer a dedicated Talent Coach service.
As a principal consultant at Talent Group NZ, Karen Hutchison leads this division and has been coaching and mentoring people for many years during her career in recruitment and teaching. She is passionate about working with groups and individuals to assist them with career direction and development. She will help people to re-evaluate their career path to find a better fit for who you are.
What We Offer
Our coaching is a tailored approached specific to the needs of an individual client to explore options that will clarify what you want in a career and discover how to achieve your goals for a fulfilling career.
Our programmes range from an effective single session through to a series of sessions for ongoing development that will impact many aspects of personal and professional career challenges. We can also help with CVs, interviewing techniques and job search strategies.
What Happens when you Engage Talent Coach?
Your current situation:
- You have had the same goal for a long time e.g. finding a new job, making a career change
- Experiencing a difficult working relationship which is not getting resolved
- There is a behavioural or thought pattern that is ‘running you’ such as procrastination, lack of motivation, or lack of confidence
- Your position is being disestablished and do you really want to reapply for it
We will discuss and plan:
- What you really want from your career and why that is important to you
- What obstacles or roadblocks you have been dealing with on your own and how coaching can help you
- The action you will need to take to get back on the path to having career clarity, skills and credibility and the confidence you want
- We will also discuss our fees based on what’s BEST for you
We all need to take time out to reflect and get perspective, coupled with a trained professional who knows how to ask probing questions to get of the heart of the matter with you, the impact can be life-changing.
To discuss your coaching needs contact Karen on 021 448 796 or email [email protected]