We have available a 12 month fixed term contract for an Applications Support Analyst.
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, testing and upgrading of key business systems. In this role you will provide support to users of business systems which will ensure they are able to fulfil their tasks. As part of this role you will develop and provide high quality information reports from within the business systems.
You will be working within a tertiary environment and alongside colleagues who are talented and valued.
Qualifications and/or Skills
• A relevant tertiary level degree.
• Significant capability in the technical support and maintenance of large key business systems.
• The ability to implement system support and development methodologies (such as change and release management) for large business systems.
• Proven experience in the use of data modelling techniques and database query languages.
• Excellent analytical skills and an analytical nature.
• Proven development capabilities in a range of Data Warehouse and Bl development tools including Microsoft SQL, SQL Reporting Services, other database technologies, spreadsheets, and reporting tools.
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
• Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral presentation skills.
• Significant experience in implementing and supporting key business system software in an enterprise environment.
• Practical experience in Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, and Business Intelligence reporting, and the use of such capability to drive business activity and continuous improvement.
• Significant experience in identifying client requirements and translating these into design specifications for new or enhanced systems.
• Creative thinking
• Detail oriented
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Highly organised and outcomes focussed.
• Self-directed and output focused.
• Proven ability to provide customer, operational and product excellence.
• Sound professional judgement and integrity.
• Able to work in a team and independently as required
• Flexible responsive approach to problem solving
• Can-do positive attitude
• Must have full driver’s license
If this sounds like a contract that excites and motivates you, and you know you have the skills we are looking for, then please contact Sue van Lent on 027 227 6447 or email [email protected] for further information
We are seeking an eLearning Assessor to join a busy team. You will be responsible for providing assessment of long...Apply For This Job